QBankPro is owned and operated by QBankPro and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of monetization.
QBankPro abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
QbankPro uses referral links wherever possible. It is safe to assume if you are clicking on any link that it is a referral link. Essentially when you click on a referral link and make a purchase, we may receive a referral fee. There is no additional cost to you and we only recommend products and services that we believe in.
The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. QbankPro makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
Copyright Notice and Terms:
The images, videos, books, articles, domain names, design theme, logos, and other materials on this site are copyright protected.
Legal Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Warranty Disclaimer:
• By using this site, reading this site, loading this site in a browser, or in any other way accessing this site or its related social media channels, you agree that QBankPro.com and its owners (and related social media accounts or content) will not be held responsible for any problems, losses, health damages, loss of life, inaccurate information, failed tests, poor grades, data loss, practice errors, or other problems you may experience.
• All information on this site is provided “as is.” Please do not consider anything posted on this site as direct or personal medical or health advice. Errors or omissions may occur. You should only consult a doctor or appropriate professional for any problems, treatments, information, or diagnosis. You agree to follow the latest medical and nursing guidelines as set forth in your area by the State Board or similar authority
. • Some videos, articles and posts contain teaching and instruction materials. While we strive for 100% accuracy, we may omit information, or make errors. Furthermore, each state may have different requirements. Therefore, you agree not to hold us liable for any problems, damages, or losses that may arise from the use of our educational material. It is the viewer’s responsibility to ensure that all skills are followed in accordance with state and federal laws. We only provide such material as examples of what you may encounter.
• Also, some information is provided as educational information, or as entertainment. They are NOT to be used to treat, cure, or prevent any illness. You should NEVER take a medication, follow a treatment course, or other similar things without consulting a licensed medical doctor first. No educational content on this site is intended to be used as medical advice or treatment.
• While we receive many testimonials and comments from students who have successfully passed nursing courses or the NCLEX exam, we do not guarantee that our materials will do so. Some testing centers (or teachers) may focus on different aspects of diseases or nursing practice. It is the student’s responsibility to study their own material and to verify for accuracy anything they read, hear, or view on our site.
• Please always follow the latest laws, rules, regulations, warnings, and more. If you see misinformation or errors on this website, please let us know, and we will try to correct as soon as possible.
• We try to make sure everything is accurate; however, mistakes do occur, policies change, laws change, procedures change, and it is always the user’s responsibility to check to make sure any information is accurate, not outdated, appropriate, legal, and correct. Laws vary from country to country, state to state, and even city to city. It is always your responsibility to check with your local professionals to ensure information is accurate and acceptable.
• You agree to hold QBankPro.com (and its associated social media, videos, articles, marketing, teachers, employees, and owners) harmless in all claims, damages, debt, harm, injury, loss, or other personal mishaps arising from your use of our website, teaching materials, videos, articles, apps, social media accounts, and other online property.
• You further agree that you will bear all legal fees, expenses, debt, losses, or other costs that you may incur or experience while using our website or related properties.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us here.